Sabado, Marso 7, 2015


JazMine?

When you read my title, maybe you will think a little bit. So let me discuss to you what does it mean.
My surname is Jazmin, and my Dad says that it is from the flower called Jasmine. I don’t know if it is true or not, all I know is that, my surname is just that. But when I enter a college, people are amaze to it, and I realize that, yeah, my surname is unique and I am proud of it.
I titled it JazMine because all this the content of this blog is all about me, where you will know in a better way or not. It is all about my shared ideas, experience and in short it is all about my life. I hope, from this blog you may know me better.

Let me share this, Jeremiah 29:11(NIV)

“11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”  I believed we have different identity and personality that God given to us, but it is up to us on how we appreciate this and value it. I know, God has a good plan for you and for me, and for me JazMine is my identity that God plan for me.

          How about you, did you know what God’s plan for you?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento