Sabado, Marso 7, 2015



Technology! A Helpful Co-Worker

When I need to know about something, I just ask it and I will know about it in just a second. That is how technology helps me on my work/job. As a teacher, I am prone to have a students who wants to learn, so before I enter into my classroom I make sure that I will share an informative topic for them. Technology also, help me to provide all my needs. One is the computer that helps me to compute the grades of my students by the used of Microsoft Office, like excel. In terms of presentation, PowerPoint is one of the best to used, in writing is the word, and in making a video is movie maker. That is how technology helps me.
As I experienced, technology is serves as a reference for me in every lessons that I want to understand further and teach to my students. Computer and internet are the technology that helps me in this kind of task. But, in this process, I need to be more careful to all the information that I access, because there are instance that all the information are not facts/true. This is one of the disadvantage of technology. Technology is also serves as the entertainment for me, if I need to rest myself before I go again for works; there are games and the most popular is the television, and it also helps me in the way that, there are programs that are connected to science like the “Matanglawin by: Kuya Kim Atienza” and the best thing are the news, to tell the realities what was happening or already happened about the outside environment of the four corners of the classroom.
The best technology that is helpful to my job is the cell phone, because this is serves as my communication to all the parents of my students, also to my supervisors and co-teachers. In parents, because if their parents are need to be inform what happen to their child at the school. For example, I have a students who have asthma, by the used of cell phone am able to inform his father. Another, if their service are not on time to fetch their child, I just text them and they will know. By the used of cell phone, it lessen the gap between me and the parents of my students.

At this present time, I can say that technology is one of my co-workers. Technology have different kinds and function that fit our need as users. But these technology have also good and bad advantage but, it is up to us, on how we manage technology to influence our lives. It is also upon to us, if we choose or not technology to help us. But for me, I experienced and see the importance of technology into my job, not only this but also to my everyday life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento